Saturday, November 22, 2008

another day; another photo shoot. . . .

My friend Cheryl at A Simple Yarn has posted pictures of a gorgeous scarf she's been unable to photograph.

Yes. You read that right. She explains all, here.

What I find interesting is that she could so clearly see the colour combinations that showed a lovely zing with my colouring, ever-graying hair, Corinthian Gray granite and the brilliant red, white and black of the scarf. On the day in question, I felt like the worst kind of wash-out. . . . I guess it just goes to show that you can't really tell. Sometimes you just have to go for it, no matter how you feel!

Or, maybe you just need a talented photog, like her talented photog hubby. He's taken other photos of me that are way prettier than I really am. I like that in a photographer.

Anyway, here's the non-photo of me wearing the unphotographable scarf.

She's opened a shop at Etsy, online, by the way, for those of you who [like me] like her work! Whether or not this particular scarf ever makes it to the shop. . . . [Hey - send her an email if you don't see this one online!]

No comments: